From: "sailw32" <sailw32@...>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:57:44
To: <amelyachtowners@...>
Subject: [Amel] ST7000 Autohelm "Low Battery"

When engaging my ST7000 Autohelm, it is reading "low battery". I checked the battery voltage and it is not low. I checked the voltage at the computer and found it to be normal voltage. Checked the cables for corrosion, none found. I have not found much discussion on this forum regarding this issue. Has anyone else had the autohelm read "low battery" and how did you resolve it?

Pat
SM123
Shenanigans