Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] ICW and mast height

Joel F. Potter <jfpottercys@...>

Hi David,

Masthead height, not including antenna, is 65' 7" at middle load. Having
sold many many boats here in Florida that headed North, I can tell you that
I have never had any client say the I.C.W. was fun on an almost 7' deep,
almost 69' high (with all the antenna) sail boat.

I will pass along the recommendation of one sage client, "save the I.C.W.
for when you are old and have a trawler. 10% of it is interesting, 90% of
it is boring, plan on about 70 miles a day, max, and don't EVER run at
night."

You will not fit under Norfolk, Virginia bridge,

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Joel F. Potter
Super Maramu #400