Re: [Amel] Dessalator 160 liter per hour water maker low pressure pump

Anne and John Hollamby,

I have photos of both pumps which I will post in "Dessalator Water Maker Service" in the photo section of this website in about an hour. I will attempt to get you sizes of the fittings attached.

I did find out that the specs of the pump are: 230v 300w 900liters/hour and 3.5 bar of pressure and that a new pump from Dessalator is 802 Euros...that may make you feel better about your repair.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Singapore
Blog: http://www.svbebe.com

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, " Anne and John Hollamby" <annejohnholl@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,
I had my LP Pump serviced by Dessalateur at huge cost. It has come back without some of the fittings to the four ins and outs and I am not sure which one does which. Please tell me

Best wishes from Malta, John, SM219 Bali Hai