From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Eloi Bamberg <eloi.bamberg@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2023 11:23:31 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Has anyone made a Hard Top instead of a Bimini for Super Maramu #solution

I think the idea of Andrew will be the best looking one. For having been on an A54 with a hardtop similar to the one of Soleil Bleu, I think it should go all the way back to the mizzen mast. In adition, the possibility to remove the engin or generator should be given, so some sort of bold on middle part would be necessary.

Eloi
SM2k 426, Red Lion
Puerto Williams