From: "sailw32@..." <sailw32@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 6:46:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Autohelm 7000 low battery

I sprayed Corrosion X in all the terminals saturating the wire and
connections. The autohelm is still displaying a low battery message.I fear I may
have to replace the computer. If anyone has any thoughts to anything else the
problem may be, I would welcome their insight.

Thanks,Pat SM 123

In a message dated 6/3/2010 5:36:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mbidwell@... writes:

I first came across Corrosion X in Trinidad where they told me that the
heavy duty Corrosion X was the only thing that would prevent rust on the
travel lift. I have used it ever since. Last week it brought a water pump
back to life. Unlike WD-40, Corrosion X is a good high pressure lubricant.
I agree with you that the stuff is great.

Miles Bidwell SM 216 (LADYBUG)