From: sailw32@...
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Autohelm 7000 low battery

Richard, I have 24v going into the computer terminal but nothing coming out
to the motor.I figure the computer is responsible for making this happen,(
electric to flow out the other terminals to the motor.) I could send it
off to Ray Marine, but I suppose they would charge a fortune to fix it or
more likely tell me to replace it.
Thanks,Pat SM123

In a message dated 6/9/2010 6:57:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
richard03801@... writes:

Hi Pat, did you check the power terminals to be sure the connections are
good at both ends?
You might also try a jumper between a good working 24 volt terminal set
and the 7000 to see if maybe there is a wire issue.
I'd do a lot more checking before looking for a replacement.$$$$
Good luck.
Richard and Joan on SM 209

From: "_sailw32@... (mailto:sailw32@...) " <_sailw32@...