[Amel] Re: Maramu Galley Sink Drain Question

I spent some time in the "large and very nice yacht" business. With that point of view, what Amel does with gray water is quite normal unless you have the option of a treatment system. Another point of view favorable to the Amel system for gray water is minimizing the number of thru-hulls.

Frankly, I have great admiration for the approach that Amel has taken with gray water and tell myself this over-and-over every time I clean the sump to freshen things up...this helps my point of view.

Anyway, my two cents.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387