your aye,
Trevor
Seafever of Cuan

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "gwollenberg" <bozocinq@...> wrote:

Trevor,
Where do you put the chlorine tablets? In the bulge? Second,where did you get the chlorine tablets (vendor,size, type, etc.?)?
Thanks,
Gary Wollenberg
AMEL 54
"Bozo Cinq"

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "seafeverofcuan" <seafeverofcuan@> wrote:

Kent,
when I bought my Super Maramu in 07, there were several bottles of chlorine tablets on board, similar to those that you would add to a swimming pool daily. I couldn't understand what these were for ,so I threw them out!
Mid Atlantic December 2008 the smell was so bad I was ready to throw the fridge over board. The odour had travelled to the fore and aft cabins from the bilge along the plastic pipes, it was gut wrenching.
On arriving in Brazil I had Patrick Nagels from "Amelcaramel" on board and I was apologising for the smell. His reply,
"don't you have any chlorine tablets on board? everyone in France uses them"
I have never had a problem since!
fair winds,
Trevor Lusty
Seafever of Cuan
no 425

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Kent Robertson <karkauai@> wrote:

I KNEW someone would have answers to the odor problem.
Thanks, Bob, will give it a try.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY