Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

thomas.neuland@...

Hi everybody,

what restrictions have you been talking about.
i was sailing with ARC2002 from gran canaria to st.lucia and we had a coverage problem with our insurer, solved after a while. (bavaria- germany) pantaenius has a fine reputation here in europe although beeing expensive.

any details for me?

sailortom@bigfoot.com

so long, fair winds

thomas neuland
SM#3

"Claude Roessiger" <nearlynothing@yahoo.com> schrieb:

I have not been notified of any restrictions by my
insurer, Pantaenius. Year 2000 SM, B.V.I. Registered.
Maybe this is to come?
Claude Roessiger