From: richard03801@...
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Opening a French Bank Account

Hi we spent 08 in Franch and found that WE COULD NOT open an account or get a Phone. They required a local Street address and would not accept a marina address. We went to banks in a number of cities/ports. Not possible was always the reply. We used our card to get cash at the ATM's.
Good luck. Richard and Joan on Challenge SM209
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T