Any Information on Amel Santorin welcome...

hardystock@ymail.com <hardystock@...>

Hello everybody...

my wife and I are in evaluation buying an Anmel Santorin next year. So we are guite interested to get any available information about this boat. Where can we find things like wiring scheme, original AMEL Santorin broschure, plans, maybe handbooks, userguides and so on...

Thanks a lot in advance from two new German members

Heike & Hardy

PS.: If checking out an offered boat, are there special things we should look for on that boat... of course quality of sails and current state of motor... but what else would be suggested?