Re: Any Information on Amel Santorin welcome...

hardystock@ymail.com <hardystock@...>

Hello Judy and Bill...

thanks so much for this long answer... we will extract all nesessary itmes and will prepare a list of checkouts and questions we will use when visiting an offered Santorin next time...

Of course AMEL is fantastic... we have seen the AMEL 54 on a fair (BOOT in Duesseldorf) here in Germany in Jan this year... unfortunatelly our budget is not so big ;-))) LOLOL so we have to think a little bit smaller... and... we do not have children so a boat of the Santorin size will be perfect for us...

Do you know, if there are members out of Germany here in the forum, owning a Santorin???

And do you have some experience with the people at AMEL itself... who can I ask for more detailed information about the Santorin...

Again many thanks from Germany and good luck to you and your familiy...

Heike & Hardy...