From: kimberlite <kimberlite@...>
Sender: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:57:13
To: <amelyachtowners@...>
Subject: RE: [Amel] Re: Mounting of AIS GPS ANTENNA

Bill,

I already had an ais receive only antenna mounted on the top of the mizzen
dedicated to the AIS only.

I have now purchased an AIS transceiver and my question was where do I mount
the GPS dome for the new AIS unit?

Thanks for all of your work, photos and advice on our boats.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____