From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Judy and Bill aboard
SV BeBe
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 2:30 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Re: Mounting of AIS GPS ANTENNA

Eric,

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were looking for.

We have 2 GPS antennas mounted on the Port rail. They are 6" apart.

Each antenna goes to a separate Furuno GPS receiver. The 2nd receiver was
added by us and the receiver is in the aft bedroom. The antenna wire for the
2nd GPS follows about the same path as the original Amel-installed GPS
antenna. The antennas do not seem interfere with one another and the sat
reception is unchanged in each receiver when they are both ON,

Hope this helps.

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k