From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of richard03801@...
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 6:40 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Mounting of AIS GPS ANTENNA

Eric we have two GPS the sat phpne and SSB all mounted on the aft rail
without any problems.
Best wishes
Richard in Annapolis SM209
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: amelyachtowners@...
From: kimberlite <kimberlite@...
Sender: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:57:13
To: <amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> >

Bill,

I already had an ais receive only antenna mounted on the top of the mizzen
dedicated to the AIS only.

I have now purchased an AIS transceiver and my question was where do I mount

the GPS dome for the new AIS unit?

Thanks for all of your work, photos and advice on our boats.

_____

From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...