Re: [Amel] Foredeck Light

Malcolm Phillips <MPhillips@...>

Hi Eric.

The foredeck light is a sealed beam unit the same as the one
mounted on the mizzen and is used in light aircraft and can
be usually purchased locally.

Having just replaced mine I will send you the name next week.
However, I was forced to purchase the complete assembly of
steaming light, foredeck light and plastic shroud from Amel as
the plastic shroud was broken - an expensive option. It comes
complete with the 2 light fittings and has to be riveted to
the mast- a somewhat tricky operation at that height as a
large rivet gun is needed and the shroud has to be secured
in position round the curvature of the mast.

Regards,

Malcolm.

S/M # 464 Bon Jovi