Re: [Amel] Foredeck Light

kimberlite <kimberlite@...>

The foredeck light retaining ring is available from Aqua Signal.

Here is a note I received from Aqua Signal.

Could someone add this to the parts data list on the Amel webdsite.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

Good afternoon,

We do not sell direct but the retaining ring can be ordered through your
regular Aqua Signal provider.

p/n 80510-1 Black Locking Ring w/Gasket for Spreader Light

p/n 80515-1 White Locking Ring w/Gasket for Spreader Light

Thank you and kind regards,

Shari Severson

Inside Sales

Aqua Signal Corp.