Re: Looking to visit an Amel in eastern US or Canada

Jose <jgvenegas@...>

Dear Patrick, we would be happy to let you visit our boat, a SM 2000. When we were looking for one, two years ago, we were very fortunate to find an owner here in Massachusetts who kindly let us look at his boat before we made a trip to Florida. That was very helpful because, when we started looking for the dream boat, we already had a good idea of what we wanted. So, it is my time to pay back and my wife and I will be happy to have you and significant other on board. We have a boat at Constitution Marina, in Boston. I will be out of town until July 18 and will be out with the boat during some weekends after that but we can coordinate a good time for all.

Let me know

Jose and Magnolia
Ipanema SM2000 278

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "patrickbodnar" <patrickbodnar@...> wrote:

Hello,

As total fans of Amel Boats, my wife and I would like ton confirm our virtual fanatism by visiting an Amel (ideally a Mango). We have sold our C&C in order to clear some dollars to buy a boat that would be better for cruising.

All our searches point to Amels. It's now time to confirm this. We are situated in Montreal, Canada and would not mind driving anywhere on the east coast to visit a boat. Please note that there is no need for the visited boat to be for sale as we would go ahead finding one for sale once confirmed in our choice.

So to make things clearer, would there be anyone on the forum who could have us over for a few hours?

Thanks ahead to time for your replies.

Patrick Bodnar