Berth length

goulty2002 <goulty@...>

HI,
I thought the Santorin I viewed last week was my dream boat, but I am 6'2" and my two lads are taller. The berths were so small both my head and feet were on the bulkheads. What a shame when so much space had been wasted on engine and rear lockers. I can see no way to find some extra length and certainly cannot feel like I am standing up all night.
I doubt that I can afford to run any of the bigger models so has anyone got any good ideas to find an Amel that I can sleep in? ( other than a family deal on leg shortening)