Cant upload a photo

kimberlite <kimberlite@...>

I tried to upload a photo and I received this message---does anyone know
why????

Click Select Files to locate each photo on your computer (JPEGs, GIFs, BMPs,
or PNGs). You can select multiple photos at once by holding down Shift. You
can then (de)select individual photos by using the Control/Command key. Be
sure to click Upload when you are done. The total upload of this page cannot
exceed 100MB, and the size of any single file cannot exceed 10M. If you do
not enter a name, your photo's name will be used.Do not upload content you
don't have the right to upload