Re: [Amel] Hot Water Heater

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Pat why such a small size does it also heat from the engine ?
Is it able to handle 50/60 cycle and what voltages.
Fair winds
Richard Piller

On Jul 11, 2010, at 9:44, "sailw32" <sailw32@...> wrote:

I need to replace my hot water heater. I have chosen to go with a Quick Nautic Boiler 40L from AHOY CAPTAIN'S website. It comes either 600 or 1200 watts. One of members recently replaced theirs with the same unit and I wondered which wattage they replaced it with. Is there any reason not to go with a high wattage given the size of our generators? Thanks. Pat SM123 Shenanigans