Re: [Amel] Hot Water Heater

murray k. seidel <mseidel@...>

Sundance sm349 also replaced with quicknautic one year ago. I used 600 watts. My engine running for 20 minutes also heats it up very well. Murray zseidel

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Richard03801
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:51 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Hot Water Heater

Pat why such a small size does it also heat from the engine ?
Is it able to handle 50/60 cycle and what voltages.
Fair winds
Richard Piller

On Jul 11, 2010, at 9:44, "sailw32" <sailw32@... <mailto:sailw32%40aol.com> > wrote:

I need to replace my hot water heater. I have chosen to go with a Quick Nautic Boiler 40L from AHOY CAPTAIN'S website. It comes either 600 or 1200 watts. One of members recently replaced theirs with the same unit and I wondered which wattage they replaced it with. Is there any reason not to go with a high wattage given the size of our generators? Thanks. Pat SM123 Shenanigans