From: "Ian Shepherd"

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:31:16 -0000
From: "Ian Shepherd"
Subject: Insurance

Hi Everyone,

as I am sure many of you are aware, there are big changes happening in the boat insurance world. My previous insurers are tightening up and it looks like single handed sailing, which we all know is a breeze on an Amel, may not in future be covered.

Does anyone know of a good company that will provide single handed cover for a Maltese registered Super Maramu 2000 in the areas of the N. Atlantic, Caribbean and Pacific please?

Regards

Ian Shepherd