Re: [Amel] Re: We have just bought our Santorin 1992 - few questions...

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi again that motor with the right prop will run 24/7 at 2000-2200 pushing her Long at 6 kts or better depending on prop sea And your bottom being clean.

Regards
Richard Piller

On Jul 24, 2010, at 14:22, Belit Bh <belitbh@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for the info Richard, Ric and Deborah,

As per the engine / prop - anymore feedbacks as well as any experience with
modifiation of propeller? as well, what is the recommended cruising RPM for such
engine original (Perkins)

Aircondition???

As per the sensor - it doesn't look broken, only that the housing is a bit
deformed could water come in? can i just fill around?

As per the side in Greece - we are East currently.

The deep scratch - will take this as deep scrath to be patched.

The keel - I take this as to only patch if at all, did not see serious rust.

Thanks, Belit