Super Maramu Salon Cushion Cover - Beige Ultrasuede

We got a little too aggressive in cleaning a wine stain on the beige Ultrasuede fabric on aft fridge locker seat cushion...we cleaned it until the microfiber pile was removed from the base cloth. I have contacted Amel and they advised that they no longer have these.

Does anyone happen to know where I can order a cover ready to install?

My alternative plan is to have a new cover made using the old cover as a pattern and using the aft mattress cover for material. However, we assume that we would wait until we are in the Med next year in order to find a capable upholsterer.

Suggestions welcome.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387