Re: [Amel] Dishwasher

Hi Bob, That's good to read. Can you tell me what you did and which system you put in ? Ian

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: bob@...
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:12:44 +0200
Subject: Re: [Amel] Dishwasher

We did exactly that. Believe me you will be happier with a chilled
bottle of wine instead of clean dishes.
We just crossed to the Med and are now happy to stock our 2nd fridge
with local wine!!
Bob
s/v Minaxi

On Jul 29, 2010, at 10:19 PM, Ian & Judy Jenkins <ianjudyjenkins@...
> wrote:

We rarely use our dishwasher.We are heading for the Med. We have a
fridge and one freezer. We would dearly love to convert the
dishwasher space into a cooler box space for beers, wine, sodas etc
Has anyone done this? How did it turn out? Ian and Judy, Pen Azen,
SM 302, South Uist, Outer Hebrides ( where there is little call for
a cool box...)