From: "danscoggin" <danscoggin@yahoo.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fuel Consumption
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:17:08 -0000

Hi, I am a new member taking delivery of a SM in November. I am
looking forward to the Amel experience. She will be equipped with a
standard generator and the 100 HP Yanmar.

Could someone tell me what the average fuel consumption for the
Yanmar is as well as the average fuel consumption and run time for
the generator? I am trying to do a little trip planning and get a
feel for the fuel requirements for the Atlantic crossing.

Thanks,
Dan