From: Roy Duddy <RDuddy@...>
To: Amel Owners <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 9:24:09 AM
Subject: [Amel] Need crew for move from Norfolk ,VA to Portsmouth, NH

Any ideas as to who I might hire for this move?
Roy Duddy
Duddy Law Offices
231 North Amherst Road
Bedford, NH 03110
603-472-8500
603-472-7333 Fax
rduddy@...

Hello,

My wife and I sailed last year with Jay Thompson from Norfolk to the BVI. Jay is a sailor and crew member. His phone number is 757 544 7126. Stay away from Norfolk delivery capt. Jon Scott as he ran another Amel owners yacht aground.

Fair winds,

George #353 Indecent