Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] NECO AUTOPILOTS - MARAMU 1981

Luis Gonzalez Vallejo <l_gonzalezvallejo@...>

I have a NECO 1980.If you need spares there is a contact in England who provided me with spares 3 years ago. You can try at telephone 00441243377868. If you are in the the spanish mediterranean coast I can give you an address.
Luis
Amel Mango Aloysius

Alejandro Paquin <simpatico_amel_maramu@...> wrote:

Does anyone know somebody who could help me diagnose a malfunction in
my NECO Autopilot?
A.Paquin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor