AMEL MARAMU ON SALE - CANARY ISLANDS - ATLANTIC START FOR ARC.

Guillermo

Hi all, after almost three years working hard for refitting my 1980 Maramu, due to job questions I will not able to cruise intensivily as I had in mind when I bought her.
So sadly, I must to sell her, and look for a daysailer.
As a summary, Marandina has been extensive refitted in 2009-2010. She has new engine, new electric system (220v/12v), new bow thruster, new Ronstad Mainsail System, new heads, new Upholstery, new Ceilings, new Floors, new nav station, new Tvs, new fridges and so...
Please feel free to contact if you need further details.
You can see a lot of details at: http://apolloduck.net/168392

Thanks to all of you for support this site. It is very useful to learn all about the Amel world.