Re: [Amel] Maramu rigging St Martin & Deltaville, VA

karkauai

Thanks, Eric.  Was there last Winter and they seemed to be a good company.  I went ahead and had it done in Deltaville, VA this summer.  Deltaville Boatyard is a full service outfit that does a great job and is cheaper than the yards in Norfolk and Annapolis.  I'd recommend them highly.  Right now the narrow channel is very difficult to get into at any time other than high tide, but they'll send someone out to help you in.  They're working with the gov't to have it dredged again.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY