Insurance Error

Ian Shepherd <g4ljf@...>

My Apologies to all and to Assurance Maritime. When I sent the following, I made a mistake with the maths. The insurance premium is not 1.27% but 0.783%, which is very competitive these days. It is an excellent deal. They have extended my Northerly latitude to include Prins Christianssund Sound in Greenland, without charge.

I did query the rather low southerly latitude limit, and they said that this was to exclude the passage down the east side of South Africa around Capes Agulas and Hope. However, they did say that an extension is possible. I hope so as New Zealand is very much on my list!

Previously Sent:

"Assurance Maritime in La Rochelle came up with world wide cover from 60N to 30S at 1.27% with a 0.4% deductible. This is a special deal for Amel owners only and is known as the "Prestige Amel" contract. Contact is Monsieur Alain de Lassee at assmardelassee@... "

Ian Shepherd SM #414 "Crusader"