Re: [Amel] SM 24v Bilge Pump

karkauai

Thank you, gentlemen.  I just got your replies after I posted again with ?'s about the water heater.  Richard, I'm amazed that the macerator pump will self prime the 5 ft or so from the bottom of the intake to the pump.  How long have you been using that one?  Thanks for the info, Barry.  Here's the link to the Scandvik website on this pump http://www.scandvik.com/index.cfm/method/Shopping_Products/CatId/1/ID/793.htm .
It looks like they're in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.  Chris, I don't think you can attach files to posts on this site, so I didn't get your exploded view of the pump.  Can you send it directly to me at karkauai at yahoo dot com or post it in files or photos sections?  Thanks.
Again, thanks and happy holidays.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY