From: Chris Smither <yachtakwaaba@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Sun, November 7, 2010 7:21:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] SM 24v Bilge Pump

Richard,
If it is any help, attached is the exploded diagram of the PAM pump with the
manufacturers details. Mine has been on my Santorin for 20 years, and is getting
close to it's "sell by" date.
As an aside, I have found that truck tyre inner tubes make perfect diaphragm's
if you have a problem miles from anywhere.

Mike
Santorin, Akwaaba 1990