From: johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>
Subject: [Amel] Re: Brushes for Leroy-Somer furling and outhaul motors (24 v, 25 amp)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 10:19 AM

Can't help on the brushes - but Amel just confirmed to me that they can still supply the cabinet latches.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Thomas" <thomas.kleman@...> wrote:

I've heard that "any good alternator shop" advice on getting brushes for these motors.......tried that and the place everyone recommends/uses in Annapolis wasnt much help. Has anybody actually procured brushes for these motors and specifically where were you able to make this purchase ?

Bonus question- Are the cabinet latches still made/available by Amel ?

Thanks,

Tom and Kirstin
L'ORIENT
SM2K #422