From: Dave_Benjamin
Date: Monday, November 15, 2010 10:25 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel] Maramu stuffing box issue
To: amelyachtowners@...

Eric,

Thanks for the tip. I looked at the Buck catalogue and one other
vendor. They were both only offered in 2.5 inch. I'll check out
the Spartan. They are a good company. I have seen some of their
hardware.

Cheers,
Dave

--- In amelyachtowners@..., kimberlite@... wrote:

we have a saildrive unit on our super maramu,
however if you are referring to a prop shaft stuffing box,
Spartan Marine makes the worlds finest stuffing box in all sizes
2 and 2 1/2 inches and many more. They are designed to be
adjusted with a hammer and screwdriver or their special wrench.
Look them up on the web.
Fair winds
eric sm 376 kimberlite