From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of
kimberlite@...
Sent: 16 November 2010 03:27
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Genoa sheet super maramu

We are here in St Martin, We need to replace our genoa sheet. Amel says
it is 16 mm 42 meters long and polyester.
What rope have you used to replace this sheet. There are many styles pf
polyester rope. marlow, glistein, new england ropes are available. The
existing sheet has a very small black core of an unknown material.
Fair winds.
eric sm 376 kimberlite

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net