From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:13 am
Subject: Re: [Amel] Maramu stuffing box issue
To: amelyachtowners@...

Hi Eric, has your boat had the Amel drive replaced with a sail
drive or was it built with a sail drive in place?
Regards
Danny and Yvonne
Ocean Pearl SM299

Danny and Yvonne
www.getjealous.com/danneve

--- On Tue, 16/11/10, kimberlite@...

From: kimberlite@...
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tuesday, 16, November, 2010, 4:13 PM

we have a saildrive unit on our super maramu,
however if you are referring to a prop shaft stuffing box,
Spartan Marine makes the worlds finest stuffing box in all sizes
2 and 2 1/2 inches and many more. They are designed to be
adjusted with a hammer and screwdriver or their special wrench.
Look them up on the web.
Fair winds
eric sm 376 kimberlite