Re: [Amel] Insurance

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Hello again Kent, thank you very much for the information, this is really a great price.  Sincerely, Alexandre 713-412-6704

--- On Wed, 11/17/10, Kent Robertson <karkauai@...> wrote:

From: Kent Robertson <karkauai@...>
Subject: [Amel] Insurance
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 5:31 PM

I think it was John and Ruth on MoonDog that also called them and got a good quote, Paul.  The company is Keenan Marine in Ardsley, NY. Telephone 800 892 1554. Insurance@...  My contact was Stephan Rathsack stephan@... but I'm not sure he still works there.  My policy was actually $3790 in 2009 and didn't go up in 2010.
Good luck, let me know if it works out well for you.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY