To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: karkauai@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:31:31 -0800
Subject: [Amel] Insurance

I think it was John and Ruth on MoonDog that also called them and got a good quote, Paul. The company is Keenan Marine in Ardsley, NY. Telephone 800 892 1554. Insurance@KeenanMarine.com My contact was Stephan Rathsack stephan@keenanmarine.com but I'm not sure he still works there. My policy was actually $3790 in 2009 and didn't go up in 2010.
Good luck, let me know if it works out well for you.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY