From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of lior 555
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 08:54
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] charge the battary / auto pilot

Hi Tom

Thank you very much for the respond. Actually I would like to repair it.
y boat is now in Bodrum/Turkey. It would be great, if you could PDF me
the manuel. I dont have it. If I once will replace it, I will let you
know.

Thanks a lot
Lior

2010/11/18 Fisher, Thomas W. <fishert@...>

Hi

Those Neco auto pilots are very strong and compared todays units quite
simple. I just had mine repaired. Likely something is wrong with the
switch contacts in the motor unit or its in the control unit itself.
If you have the manual you'll be able to get it fixed. Start with the
control unit or better yet have a tech come out to your boat. There is
a company in Fort Lauderdale that specializes in fixing the Neco units
I think I have the name writen inside my manual. If you do not have
the manual I'd be happy to PDF mine and send it to you. Also if you
decide to replace your Neco I'd be interested in taking it off your
hands for parts assuming its the same model.

Good luck!

Tom Fisher
SHEILA, Sharki #142

From: amelyachtowners@...