Re: [Amel] Installed Systems / Spare parts

Chris Smither <yachtakwaaba@...>

Hi All,
   Over the years as I've cruised in my Santorin, I've found that it's not the big, obvious things that catch you out in the middle of nowhere......but the small!
   For example, the little tiny springs that make the winch ratchet pawls work, ..........a comprehensive set of METRIC "O" rings............spare "woodruff" keys for drive shafts......etc etc
   All this from bitter, (sometimes embarrassing), experience.....which allows my wife to comment " I don't know why you carry all those "bits" around with us...everytime anything fails you jury rig, get somewhere and then go out and get new ones"

   Mea Culpa!!

Mike
Santorin 27 Sloop