Hyères Marina - info on Port Saint Pierre/Amel Shipyard

assistanttoblackdog <atwaterfour@...>

Hello All,

I am sailing my SM from Barcelona to the Amel shipyards in Hyères next week.
I've been pouring over the charts, Sailing Directions & other publications and have spoken with the Port Captain at Port Saint Pierre but still feel like more information would be useful.

Can anyone who has sailed to the Amel shipyard in Hyères and stayed at at Port Saint Pierre offer any handy tips or local information? The best I could get from the Port Captain was "Use the south entrance, it is no problem."

Thanks in advance,

Jim A.
SM 384 Sirena Azul