Re: Go Sailing

closereach...

Delores,<br><br>Concerning the space you have
available underneath the companionway steps, we've had our
engine starting battery relocated there on our Sharki.
The separate 'house' battery bank (three 105 Ah group
31 deep cycles) sits in the engine room. I've seen
another Sharki that fitted in the standard Amel battery
bin four of the T125 Trojan 6V golf cart batteries
without modification to the battery bin (other than
fitting a new hold-down device). When I'm ready to
replace my house batteries I'll rewire for the increased
capacity with the four golf cart