From: "jjwiggin02" <no_reply@...>
To: <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 7:18 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Insurance

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "danscoggin" <danscoggin@y...>
wrote:
Hi, I am taking delivery of hull #430 Nov. 17th. I am in the process
of shopping for insurance. The Lauderdale broker Joel suggested says
that his carriers require three or more crew for offshore passages.
Does anyone know a good carrier that insures couples making offshore
passages?

Thanks, Dan
You might want to try Offshore Risk Management at 305-743-7711 or
800-773-0105.
I have heard of problems with Bluewater, but am not sure of their
present status. They did have an "affiliation" with SSCA which they
no longer have.

Jim Wiggin