Insurance

danscoggin <danscoggin@...>

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for help. My
research discovered that Lloyds companies are expensive and more
importantly had crew requirements that were problimatic for the
cruising couple. The company in La Rochelle cannot insure U. S.
flagged vessels due to our terrorism laws. Finally I found a company
that will insure a crusing couple (crew of two) at a resonable price.
Contact info: International Marine Insurance Services
Phone 800 541-4647--410 643-8330
FAX 410 643-8331
E-Mail "mail@..."
I spoke with Al Golden. The underwriter is Markel American Insurance,
a company that has had a good deal of success developing niche
markets such as this one.