From: sailslady@... [mailto:sailslady@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 9:05 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

Hi DAn:

Boy your email to the Amel group is timely for me. I am in the midst of
renewing my policy that expires 9/24.

I am negotiating with Al Golden and International Marine Insurance Services.
What can you tell me about their service as regards getting binders quickly
after you have sent in your deposit? How long before you got your typed
policy after you sent in your deposit?

Anything else you care to share might be helpful.

Thanks

Byron Henderson
SAILSLADY Hull #340

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor