From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of asm283
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 9:51 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Re: Super Maramu Lifiting Points

Hi Bill

I have had Wanderer Lifted on to a vessel via the lifting eyes. There was no
problem with the boat she was fine. Make sure that they have the proper size
crane and that the cradle is properly designed. Good move on shipping the
boat. I too would be quite intrested in what it would cost. I have pictures
of the lift and set up if you need them.

Vito
Wanderer asm 283
Auckland NZ

--- In <mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>
amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <
<mailto:yahoogroups@...> yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Does anyone have experience using the 4 deck level lifting points to lift
a Super Maramu?

Because of the recent change in Pirate activity and the unrest in Egypt,
we are considering transport via SevenStar from India to Turkey.

If I can use the lifting points, I will eliminate the removal of the
Triadic stay to enable the clearance of their lifting gear slings.

So, obviously, I would like to eliminate the chore of removal and
replacement of the Triadic stay while loading and unloading.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Cochin, India