bow thruster service

Giovanni TESTA

Hi Gary,
i have seen your and BEBE photos about bow thruster service.
I'm now in Colon Panama waiting to cross westbound and I have the ball bearing broken as you had.
I'm waiting an answer from Amel , but for now I try to solve the problem by myself with your and Bill support.
I think first to remove the motor from cables connections.
than I don't know how is possible remove the old ball bearing.
Is it necessary to remove the bottom of the motor with the 4 stud I see down up ? In the actual situation the deep and narrow space seems not to allow an easy work.
Do you have the correct sizes of ball bearing and " ciirclip" ? Are they standard ?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions
all the best
Gianni
sv EUTIKIA SM 428-2003