From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dimitris Krassopoulos
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:53 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel] Re: bow thruster service

The main reason I decided to change the boat for an Amel 54 was the
bowthruster.

It is a source of problems the only good thing is that you can repair it
easily without spare parts from Amel.

But it is very sensitive and dangerous to approach harbours with free
mooring lines and plastic bags afloat.

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com